After you get your product sample from the manufacturer, and you decide that this is the one you are going with. It’s then time to move to the next step. But first, you need to learn a little bit more about the factory you plan to do your business with.
Questions You May Want To Ask Your Manufacturer:
- Where is your factory located?
- How many workers do you have working in the factory?
- What is your monthly and yearly production volume?
- What is your main product/product line?
- Who are your customers overseas? Which country or continent?
- Who is your target market?
- Can you print our brand’s logo on the product?
- What is your lead time?
- Can you manufacturer the product according to our size and color requirements?
- What products are export ready? Any certifications such as CE, FCC, FDA, ISO 9001 etc.